2019 program prices:
- beautiful room designed for privacy and quiet reflection
- full board with continental breakfast, lunch, and four-course dinner reflecting Loire Valley cuisine with local ingredients
- daily craft sessions and writing prompts
- nightly aperitif hour with literary parlor games, industry discussions, and refreshments
- participant readings to develop your spoken voice and allow the community to enjoy your writing
- access to our ongoing online community group for continued connection and support long after the week in France ends.
Bottom line: For six days, all you have to think about is your writing.
Prices for Feedback Opportunities:
Dedicated mentor for one week: €150
Detailed critique session with all three instructors : €200
Full manuscript critique within 1 year of L'ATELIER: €700