We are full for June 2018. However, we are accepting applications for our waiting list. While we would love to welcome more writers, our space at the venue is limited.
In the event that a space opens up, we will look to our waiting list.
2018 program prices:
€1500 (single occupancy, private room)
€1000 euros (shared room with a writing partner)
- beautiful room designed for privacy and quiet reflection
- full board with continental breakfast, lunch, and four-course dinner reflecting Loire Valley cuisine with local ingredients
- daily craft sessions and writing prompts
- nightly aperitif hour with literary parlor games, industry discussions, and refreshments
- participant readings to develop your spoken voice and allow the community to enjoy your writing
- access to our ongoing online community group for continued connection and support long after the week in France ends.
Bottom line: For six days, all you have to think about is your writing.
Prices for Feedback Opportunities:
Dedicated mentor for one week: €150
Detailed critique session with all three instructors : €200
Full manuscript critique within 1 year of L'ATELIER: €700